Wednesday, July 21, 2010

David's 'breakdancing' at tkd

1. Get downnnn on the floor where everyone can see you.






2. Attempt at the worm, when someone tells to do pushups (prefs. DINO PERMADI )






3. Laugh your ass off






4. Fall to the ground






5. Get back up






6. Bend elbows




7. Perform a 'thrusting' action




8. Repeat all the steps




There you have it,


David's breakdancing



Adrian you should start signing your shit off :P



Dawid, signing adray off 25/7/10






Dear Earth,




I am the most fucking awesome break dancer in the world :)


LOL jks i'm a really shit at dancing,

and most of my random jamming and improvising is just mocking dancers.


like my robot, and my poppping,

and my TWOSTEPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

BYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH




but i am the best singerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr




anyways,


Until Then

Dawid

25/7/10





I HAVE NOT BEEN ON THIS SITE FOR WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY TO LONG and this has come to my attention through my fellow schoolboyz. So ima start drafting... NOW:

Sup,


I don't do TKD.

That's why I don't know bout David's 'breakdancing' at TKD.

However, I did hear about it.

I lol'd.

David can't dance.

LOL JK he's black, he can breakdance.

Season's nearly over anyway...

For winter sport that is, not breakdancing.

Definitely NOT breakdancing.


M - 9/08/2010

(Look at that month difference... man...)

No comments:

Post a Comment