Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Lets Introduce Ourselves

Well, I think first things first we should be introducing ourselves aye? =)


I'll go first,



Dear Earth,
David here,
As i said in my info box on your right?
well i'm a pretty easy going guy.
Anything's fine by me, UNLESS you make fun of my friends and rap,
then i'd sneak into your house and hair bond with you and steal all your memories :)
I enjoy awesome funny threats and comebacks

Among the few
"Suck my left cock"
"staple your tongue to your foreskin"
"Bite your dick off with my left cock"
"Stop being a walking blowjob"


You might be thinking why we're blogging?
I was blogging one day and i realised OMG MATTHEW ADRIAN DAVID CAN BE REARRANGED TO MAD/DAM
and then i thought we should blog and name our selves the MADcuntz xD

hope you enjoy the whole "we're fucking awesome cool hard shits" idea mixed with homosexuality.



haha, hope you find our blog interesting and funny at the same time!




Until then,
Dawid
14/7/10


I'll go second

Yo wuddup Orpahhh. I'm the M in MAD aka Matt. I blog, but I don't blog... often XD AND WATCH MASTERCHEF AUSTRALIA!

Some of my interests include: TV i.e. Man vs. Wild, MasterChef Australia, Surviving Disaster, Modern Family, Amazing Race, 7pm...; NBA (yes, LeBron's gone to Miami Heat); travelling overseas and; keeping in touch with mates [especially through movies and ICs].

My 'mate' Dawid came up with this ingenious to create a group blog - and I agreed to it. The names MAD/moklamng/HAM DC's/MADschoolboys/goochesareMAD were also the creation of his :P Sooo in the words of the Dawid himself:
hope you find our blog interesting and funny at the same time!
No srsly, enjoy the blog :L Until I next blog,



M - 14th July 2010

P.S. David is a gooch

(Danny from 'Build It Bigger' dancing!)



Fine, ill go last


im (h)adrian. Hadrian came from 2008 in meee-aths in some past paper, all dumnov's fault and her tiestilicious ways.





okay, i enjoy watching tv (MASTERCHEF AUSTRALIA)


TEAM ADAM FTW!!





BLOG BLOG BLOG, see im blogging now, SUCK ON THAT. HMPH!!



i dont know the date :S



Adrian out,



yeah david is definitely a gooch

No comments:

Post a Comment